Gluten-Free Salted Chocolate Brownies
Since I have been talking a lot about Gluten-Free diets lately I thought it would be a great idea to give one of my favorite recipes for gluten-free chocolate brownies. What makes this so special is that it is not only rich and decadent, but it also features the winning combination of chocolate and salt!
3/4 (1 1/2 sticks) cup of butter
2 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips (60% cocoa)
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of cocoa
1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup almond flour
1/3 cup rice flour
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease the bottom of 9 in square cake pan.
- In large saucepan, melt butter and chocolate on low heat stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and whisk vanilla and cocoa powder until mixture is smooth.
- Add sugar, salt, and eggs and mix together
- Slowly add almond flour and rice flour and whisk until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into greased pans and bake until edges are set, approximately 35 minutes