Milk Chocolate Frangelico Fondue Recipe
Milk Chocolate Frangelico Fondue
Nothing says, "I love you" quite like sharing a warm pot of chocolate fondue. There is something about dreamy milk chocolate and hazelnut being kept warm over the small pot, complete with its own flame, that ignites the feelings of love. This delicious recipe combines one of Sulpice™ Chocolat's most popular flavor chocolate bars, Noisette, with the warm hazelnut goodness of Frangelico liquer to ultimately enhance the entire experience.
- 4 Sulpice™ Chocolat Noisette milk chocolate and caramelized hazelnut bars, chopped
- 1 can (5 fluid ounces) Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Angel food cake cubes, marshmallows, pretzels,
or fresh fruit for dipping
Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat and
stir in Frangelico liqueur and vanilla. Pour into fondue pot and keep warm over low flame.
This recipe can be easily and quickly prepared for a wonderful impromptu dessert that is sure to please. Just be sure to stir the fondue between dips to prevent the bottom from scorching.